Senior Android Developer
- 3+ years of experience in serious Android application development having complex functions preferably in an enterprise domain using Eclipse ADT and Android Studio
- Must have on-device database experience with SQLite
- Must have excellent understanding of working with REST Web Services
- Must have excellent understanding of Java and programming concepts such as multithreading, layered architecture
- Must have good understanding of Material Design
- Must have worked on 2-3 mobile apps with development life cycle of 6 months to 1 year
- Must have worked on various architecture and design patterns
- Must have experience of working with third party libraries
- Must have experience of networking and working with APIs
- Must have experience of working with crashlytics
- Must have experience of working with source control (GitHub)
- Must have hands on experience in MS Office
- Good communications in English (spoken & written) to understand functional requirements
We are looking for people who have excellent communication skills and the gravitas to work with senior management, especially with our partners in the Indian banking industry, to create cutting edge highly creative Fintech solutions.
Expense On Demand Limited is a UK company, established in 2003, with a focus on providing applications for the Automating Employee Expense Management for businesses. We are very successful, and selling in 96+ countries - ExpenseOnDemand for businesses with employees ranging between 20 and 50,000.
We have partnered with YES BANK to use UPI/BHIM, to become the first FinTech application in India which has a payment piece integrated in the employee expense application.
There are several similar partnerships on the anvil, which will allow us to create disruptive solutions to provide a "leap in value" to our customers. Our continued success has created opportunities globally, but more specifically in India, where we are looking for several strong willed & focused candidates who can work independently and in a team.
Candidates should have excellent communications & planning skills, to manage a good work life balance, because we offer the opportunity to work from home too. Our collegiate work environment encourages creative and out of the box thinking. We value this tremendously.